Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We gratefully announce the recent call of our son, Andrew Jon Livingstone to serve as a full time missionary to the Chile, Santiago East mission. We are proud of him and the steps he has taken to be able to serve. We know that he will labor diligently under the able leadership of President Sofocles E. Moran. He is praying for a South American trainer so that he can quickly immerse himself in the Spanish language. He enters the Missionary Training Center in Provo on November 19th. All of his siblings are trying to get there to send him off. I am trying to be brave. So many of our missionaries here don't have any support from home, so I know that it can be done. He has MANY people in Provo and Utah, plus his family that are there to help him get off on the right foot! ! If you want to see him open his call, check out the blogsite of his sister, Heidi www.dawgeatdawgworld.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

darcie said...

Congratulations to Drew on his mission call! I loved watching the video of him opening it, so exciting! Thank goodness you have such great kids who will see him off in style. Even though I'm sure that you'd really be there in person you'll be there in spirit. We will be remembering Drew in our prayers, I know a lot of people will. Love and hugs!

oodlesofoversons said...

Congratulations! He will be an awesome missionary! How exciting!

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

Jake Likes BYU said...

I'm so happy for Drew!! I hope he gets to see Ben before he leaves.

theodoreable said...

President and Sister Livingstone....cool that Drew is going there. Bill's youngest, Daniel, just came home from there 2 months ago. He had a great time. I am sure Drew will love it there.